Complaint Review: Straight Talk Wireless

• Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: JDUB — amarillo Texas United States of America
Straight Talk Wireless
Miami, Florida United States of America

Straight Talk Wireless Straight Talk Wireless lost my phone cards in my straight talk reserve plan. Customer service witht this company is incompetent! Miami , Florida

Straight talk appears to offer a fabulous service at a incredible price.  I was lured and became a pre paid customer.  I purchased several plans and put them in my straight talk reserve plan only later to have them loose my plans in reserve and then loose that they had any records of my cards being purchased.  Customer Service is completely postitively incompetent of helping.  They barely speak English and it creates a huge communication barrier unless you happen to be a native of India.  Prepare to be on hold for hours when calling customer service.  I have had nothing but problems with this company loosing my plans that had been added to reserve.  My advice is to only buy a  card at a local walmart and make sure you keep the card and receipt and only add them after the phone quits at the end of you service plan.  Never add anything to your reserve or do auto-refill with this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-Wireless/Miami-Florida-/Straight-Talk-Wireless-Straight-Talk-Wireless-lost-my-phone-cards-in-my-straight-talk-res-695911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk Wireless