Complaint Review: Straight Talk Wireless

• Reported By: phillygirl — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Straight Talk Wireless
, Select State/Province USA

Straight Talk Wireless Buyer Beware!!! Florida

I recently purchased a Straight Talk Wireless wireless router at Wamart.  It worked for about 2 days, then stopped working.  I called the company to see whether I could be refunded my money for the router, and the wireless airtime cards I purchased.  I was told I could get my money back for the router from Walmart, but not the airtime.  The crazy thing is, I was sure I hadn't used all of the airtime from my first card, and was positive I didn't use the airtime from the second card.  As a matter of fact, I called and had a customer service rep put the time for the second card on my account, and he told me the device must be broken.  He said they don't always work, but I could not get my money back for the card he just put on (or the other one).  I asked to speak with a supervisor.  I spoke with someone who identified herself as a Manager named Angelica, who eventually hung up on me.  When she called me back, I told her I was reporting this company and their cheating ways to the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-Wireless/Select-StateProvince/Straight-Talk-Wireless-Buyer-Beware-Florida-1134558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk Wireless