forests

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Hartford Connecticut United States of America
Straight Talk cell phones

Straight Talk cell phones unreliable, Internet

Straigth Talk cell phone service is a complete waste of time! I hate it. At first things were going fine and I was amazed at the quality of the phone and the service it offers. After almost a month of good quality service I began running into problems.

My service would just come and go as it pleased, even in places that normally had a lot of bars. Although this was of course very irritating I didn't think too much of it. I did however look online to see if anyone else was experiencing this same issue. I couldn't believe all of the complaints this seemingly good company was recieving. After reading dozens of distraught comments I now believe that the Straight Talk company is just one big scam. My phone eventually did return to normal, except for the occasional problems with my internet. A "network error" sign continued to pop up. Also, texts were'nt coming through when they should. They would be sent one day and not be recieved until the next. Very agrivating.

I had recenty enrolled into the autorefill plan. Don't do it! It worked rather well for the first 2 months but completely failed to do its thing this month. AHHH!! I was wondering why i was not recieving calls or texts for a few days so i logged into my Sraight Talk account online only to find that they DEACTIVATED my account!!! I am sooo mad. There is absolutley no reason for that to happen and now I have to figure out how to reactivate it and I might not be able to have the same number.This has been an awful experience and I'm honestly considering just getting a new phone and never looking back! Straight Talk is just an unbelievable rip-off and I feel sorry for whoever encounters it next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk-cell-phones/internet/Straight-Talk-cell-phones-unreliable-Internet-736309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk cell phones