Complaint Review: Straight Talk

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — PIQUA Ohio USA
Straight Talk
9700 NW 112th ave. Miami, Florida United States of America

Straight Talk Straight Talk Wireless USA Staight Talk deactivated disabled persons phone illegally Miami, Florida

I am a 65 year old senior lady who is disabled.  I depend upon my phone as an outside lifeline.
After paying for 30 days unlimited service, my service was discontinued without any notice.
I had 18 days of service left.
Walmart refuses to do anything and Straight Talk will not speak with me.
I have filed  a complaint via the Americans with Disabilities Act.  Also the FTC & FCC.
The phone that I purchased in Walmart for Straight Talk service never worked properly.
You could not hear anything and even though it had a photo and video mechanism on it, you could not send the  photos or video's anywhere.
STAY AWAY FROM STRAIGHT TALK they are thieves and crooks.
I am discontinuing my relationship with Walmarts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk/Miami-Florida-33178/Straight-Talk-Straight-Talk-Wireless-USA-Staight-Talk-deactivated-disabled-persons-phone-i-1018196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk