Complaint Review: Straight Talk

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: ronrhea2001 — Mt Pleasant Texas United States of America
Straight Talk
Miami, Florida United States of America

Straight Talk Will cut off your service without explanation and keep your money. Hateful, foreign customer service. Miami, Florida

I had a prepaid plan with Straight Talk wireless communications. This was paid each month. Straight Talk offers an 'unlimited text, talk, and data' plan, which I purchased. I was cut off from service once one month ago. I called to find out why. They told me that my data usage was high. I explained that I was a college student who had to access the web for research. They reactivated it. A week later, they shut it off and told me that it was permanent and that I was not getting refunded the money I had spent for the phone I purchased from them (which is worthless now) or for the rest of the plan month funds. A total ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk/Miami-Florida-33178/Straight-Talk-Will-cut-off-your-service-without-explanation-and-keep-your-money-Hateful-950844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk