Complaint Review: Straight Talk

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Bryon — Big Clifty Kentucky United States of America
Straight Talk

Straight Talk WALMARTS STRAIGHT TALK what a bunch of theives , Internet

2 different times now with unlimited service on my phone they have waited till i fill my minutes and the next day my phone says unregistered sim.   When i called them i get a run around and then I was told i was using to much data on an unlimited plan I dont even use my phone for data they are thieves. they wait till you refill the phone and then steal the minutes from you.One time I can take but twice right after buying a new phone so your also out the money for the phone because they refuse to reactivate it and wouldnt give me my number back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk/internet/Straight-Talk-WALMARTS-STRAIGHT-TALK-what-a-bunch-of-theives-Internet-1001453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk