• Report: #619690

• Updated: Fri, July 02, 2010

• Reported By: Mike Smith — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Straight Talk
Phillippines ? Internet United States of America

Straight Talk registered trademark of TracFone Wireless, Inc. Hung up on me several times and lied about customer service. Internet

I had technical issues with my LG phone bought from Wal-mart after a month of use. So I called Customer Service with time still left on my phone and after a long waiting time and then long, what they call "Problem solving" they shut my phone off and said it would be a 15 day process by mail, sending a prepaid bag to put the malfunctioned phone in, then send it to them, so they can send me a new phone and reactivae that number. So being my business phone, I told them ok, but I needed that number active. So went to Wal-mart and bought the same phone. Went through the whole process, and then it got really bad. The 2nd phone was a malfunction. and Customer service for Straight talk kept hanging up on me, while saying they were transferring me to supervisor department. Not just once but over 10 times, when they found out who I was from their notes, they treated me as if I was nothing if not renewing my service. Then I called back with my co-workers straight talk phone and wanted that original number switched to hers for the admin position and they cut her service as well with 12 days still left on the plan. and every time I would call back they would not resolve it and transfer me,  hanging up. told them i wanted to keep the number and have it switched to verizon which i bought a plan for, and they would not release it and hang up again. I spent this last time on there for 2 hours and wanted to speak to a supervisor but said they had to transfer me. I told them no, I would be hung up on so kept me on hold until they did not answer again. so the customer service departement is not really a service, it is ran out of some bootleg place in the Phillipines i find out and when you have a issue, they will not handle it. I can not stress enough how terrible this service is and i have never been on rip off report to report anyone until now. I felt so helpless and even Verizon put in a order to get the number released but they have a hold on it and wont release it unless i buy another service from them at straight talk. terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk/internet/Straight-Talk-registered-trademark-of-TracFone-Wireless-Inc-Hung-up-on-me-several-times-619690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk