Complaint Review: Straight Talk

• Submitted: Wed, April 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Jefferson Georgia
Straight Talk

Straight Talk www.straighttalk.com I have a friend who excellent service from them and that is why we signed up. New service must be handled differently. Internet

My friend has had her Straight Talk phone service for  a long time.  She has almost no dropped calls ever.  We have talked for hours in various states with no difficulty at all.  This is how we came to sign up with them.

We had so many dropped calls it was almost hard to think you had a call.  My husband is an over-the-road truck driver.  When the phone was not working properly customer said he had to go back to his home zip code and reprogram the phone.  It was so bad he had his previous phone reactivated, not even waiting to get his new phone.

I am writing this because we thought it was ok because we knew someone that had good service.  Apparently not all service is the same and can vary by which network you get on and perhaps my friend was grandfathered in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-Talk/internet/Straight-Talk-wwwstraighttalkcom-I-have-a-friend-who-excellent-service-from-them-and-tha-1045966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight Talk