Complaint Review

Nationwide USA Phone:

Category:
Credit Card Fraud

Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide

I have been a straight talk customer for seven years for as long as it has bee available in our area.. I changed from sprint to go with them.  I never had any problem with their service until recently..  Somehow they added my sister in law to my account without permission.  My service is due on the third of each month.   Which i always buy a card to add service. Now this is a prepaid service.. My sister in laws service starts on the fifth of the month we both pay $47 for our plans each.. I addeed my time to my account on the third of june with a card i had purchased..on june fifth she was going to purchase a card and her account was overdrawn were straight talk took $43 out which is not ammount for any of their service. They refunded her money back and proceeded to turn off my service .   Ok i called and they keepsaying they refunded my money to me which they did not .will not turn my service back on unless i buy two service cards refunding them back for the refund to my sister in law which was fraudantly taken from her account..so i waited after hours of bickering on the phone with them i went to use my debit card to purchase my service for my phone for i wasnt near a walmart and they refused to let metold me my number was affilated with fraud and i would have to buy two cards to reinstate my phone.. Thats not all i have purchased a galaxy s3 and a otterbox case that is useless i cant sell it cause they told me the problem would go with the phone and whoever bought it would have to buy two cards to activate it...what....so im tired i went with verizon got another service going want to port my phone number and they will not let me have it unless i pay $43 to release it. Because there was an outstanding balance on my account.. This is prepaid service . What..attorney i spoke with said since number was originally sprint it was not theres to keep. But i dont have it yet..this has caused me so much stress ...i am not paying for their mistake

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-talk-prepaid-wireless/nationwide/Straight-talk-prepaid-wireless-Fraudulent-charges-Nationwide-Nationwide-1161357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight talk prepaid wireless