Complaint Review: Straight talk

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Cassandra — hellam Pennsylvania
Straight talk
Internet USA

Straight talk cheating me on international plan Internet

I have had issue for like 2 months with my unlimited international plan! I have been calling in to the and they create tickets and tell me its going to be 24-48hrs. I am frustratex because my husband is in mexico and I have 3 children that are already suffering without being able to see thier daddy but now not even being able to talk to him! Please help me im paying faithfully to them and as i had told them they would cut off my service until i pay them but its not fair i paid them and cannot use the service i paid for! Please help me somebody!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-talk/internet/Straight-talk-cheating-me-on-international-plan-Internet-1047688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight talk