Complaint Review: Straight talk/tracfone

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: ihatepeoplethatdontknowhowtoread — Tacoma Washington
Straight talk/tracfone
Internet USA

Straight talk/tracfone Straight talk and tracfone services Ripoff on service of contract by 2 days before real end date Multiple Internet

Bibb.org complaint for straight talk ending service two days before actual ending date

I have purchased the unlimited straight talk plan as always ever since I have bout this phone at walmart. I had no other problems with this service besides calls that hung up while calling someone, while the phone is ringing before that other person picks up. Also had problems with text not sending out. Always asking me to retry. But I haven't had this problem in a while since I've talked to customer service. Well I have purchased the unlimited everything plan like always ever since I got this phone.

On 9/23/13 around 11pm. And now they have ripped me off by shutting off my phone on 10/21/13 at 11:19 pm being 2 days earlier then original end date. I have the unlimited plan so there is no reason to shut me off early. I have not done anything different this month then the others. I never done anything illegal to break contract with their service. None whatsoever. I will be leaving bad reviews all across the Internet now and never recommend their service ever, and will also be contacting other places like the bbb.org.

This is completely unprofessional of this bussiness to break a contract. When I added my unlimited card it told me my service end date is 10/23/13 and I got more then one reminder of a text message from them saying it is the 23rd of oct 2013. And they lie and can't stick by their own word? This company may be hearing from my lawyer if they don't replace the two days I am missing of service that they took from me.

Also during the middle of texting a friend my message kept on saying retry, so I kept trying and they wouldn't go through. So I decided to call someone and it said my account was deactivated. But I went to call three times to talk to customer service. And each of the three times I was on hold waiting while the music played for 5 seconds then it was statically blank for 10 minutes each time. Then they would hang up on me. These companies customer service is very rude and unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straight-talktracfone/internet/Straight-talktracfone-Straight-talk-and-tracfone-services-Ripoff-on-service-of-contract-1093659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straight talk/tracfone