dried

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Rosemarie — sandpoint Idaho United States of America
Straighttalk Wireless

Straighttalk Wireless gave my phone number while it was active and used it to activate another persons phone Internet

While my cell phone was active, in fact had 2 wks to go til it was time to add another service card, my phone was deactivated! I called straightalk and spoke to a man who could barely speak english, he tells me " you transferred yur number to a new phone! " No I DID NOT! they stole my number, deactivated my phone and used it to activate another persons phone...In the meantime this person is getting my calls, my text messages......This person could have screwed my life up! and all they could say was we are sorry for the inconvienance??? NO NO NO this is wrong wrong wrong....They refused to give my number which they stole back and instead after spending 6 hrs on the phone with these people over 2 days time they finally activate my phone with a new number....Well now I have to contact everyone of my contacts and give them my new number, this is more than an inconvience, this is identity theft......!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Straighttalk-Wireless/internet/Straighttalk-Wireless-gave-my-phone-number-while-it-was-active-and-used-it-to-activate-an-946897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Straighttalk Wireless