Complaint Review: Strategic Capital Consulting Co, LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Sr. Officer — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Strategic Capital Consulting Co, LLC.
Hiding in Buckeye, AZ Internet United States of America

Strategic Capital Consulting Co, LLC. Stephen R. DeMarie UNETHICAL ... UNPROFESSIONAL ... HARASSING ... THREATS ... EXTREMELY FOUL LANGUAGE ... Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: One unhappy guy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please cross reference "Chandler search"

This company and underling with the company has e-mailed me in the past, apparemtly from several different addresses.   Since I DO NOT want to do business with his company due to his personal and business reputation he is trying to denegrate me and my business.  He even tried to get me banned from LinkedIn fabricating allegations.

I do e-mailing to those who have e-mailed me using the address(es) from which he e-mailed me, which are loaded into my system automatically with no name reference.

demarie asked me to remove his e-mail from my list ... even though I have asked several times to have him provide me with all of his e-mail addresses so that he can be eliminated HE REFUSES TO PROVIDE HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS so that I can remove them.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS UNETHICAL BULLY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strategic-Capital-Consulting-Co-LLC/internet/Strategic-Capital-Consulting-Co-LLC-Stephen-R-DeMarie-UNETHICAL-UNPROFESSIONAL--891695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strategic Capital Consulting Co, LLC.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

One unhappy guy

AUTHOR: TJ Berkley President - ()

Strategic Capital Consulting works with many Fortune 500 companies with 100% satisfaction and zero complaints so it concerns me when  a single person chooses to slander Strategic Capital Consulting.

John Chandler was never a customer or involved with Strategic Capital Consulting in any way. Mr Chandler consistently solicited Strategic Capital Consulting and after multiple attempts of asking politely to stop blast emailing us. Strategic Capital Consulting was forced to file charges with the DA against John Chandler, resulting in slander as retribution.

Strategic Capital Consulting has received dozens of other business owners expressed sympathies and support as John Chandler harassed their business too.

President
TJ Berkley

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please cross reference "Chandler search"

AUTHOR: Fitness 19 phoenix az - (U.S.A.)

Please be sure to see the continued spamming this child does and will not stop after a year and a half.