Complaint Review: Strategic Dream Vacation

• Reported By: tjmutlow — portsmouth Virginia
Strategic Dream Vacation
Internet USA

Strategic Dream Vacation AKA Ken/cassy cole Scam Artists, Internet

These people actually contacted me through craigslist back in Feb. I needed a room in orlando for 7 days along with disney and seaworld tickets. I paid them for the the whole trip including the tickets so that I would only have a small fee when I got there. The also were supposed to book a small getawayt fpor me at Myrtle Beach, never happened and they screwed my trip up. I am not supposed to go to orlando til august so it gives me a little time to finicialy recover. They took almost $2000 from me. They were so easy to rach and talk to either phone or email. But 2 weeks before my myrtle beach trip they fell off face of eart, oh they were to busy to return calls or emails. Then phones stopped working. At this point all of my paym,ents have been with paypal and they are looking into this and I also filed a complaint with the FBI, for internet fraud. My lesson learned, just pay the xtra and get the legitimate items.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strategic-Dream-Vacation/internet/Strategic-Dream-Vacation-AKA-Kencassy-cole-Scam-Artists-Internet-1063535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strategic Dream Vacation