Complaint Review: Strategis Early Ventures

1162 Suncast Ln Internet United States of America

Strategis Early Ventures John Lewis Fraud,Scam,Theft by deception, Internet

*Author of original report: Find John Doe

*Author of original report: John Lewis Posted Debtors Real Name Online

*Author of original report: The truth always comes out John Lewis, it's called discovery. You just went through this last year.

This guy John Lewis pretends to be a big shot investor. This company is based out of a location where multiple business that he owns are located. Why not ask him how Freepath went. Never heard of it? It was a write off. Have you ever heard of the now illegal General Partnership scam?????

Watch your back. Do your due diligence.

I can tell you this man breaks more federal and state laws before breakfast than the mafia does in a decade. Why not ask him why his staff calls him "Samson". That is the pot smoking drug dealing criminal mastermind on the movie half baked. Yeah, he will "Invest with care".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strategis-Early-Ventures/internet/Strategis-Early-Ventures-John-Lewis-FraudScamTheft-by-deception-Internet-1005906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strategis Early Ventures

Find John Doe

AUTHOR: Reponut - (USA)

When investing with John Lewis, you should ask him how the deadbeatdad.com website worked out. You may want to ask John Lewis about his involvement regarding the movie "Battle in Seattle". You can gauge a man by how he treats those he can't benefit from. You may want to search "Silicon Valley Recovery Inc." to get a complete view about how John operates. He is good business for law firms I will give him that.

John Lewis Posted Debtors Real Name Online

AUTHOR: Reponut - (USA)

This guys just posted my real name on a web page stating I allegedly owe Ally Financial Inc. $39,900. It is on the anonymas post I have here. Now everyone will know what I supposedly owe, who i supposedly owe this money, and that it is 3.5 years charged off and unpaid. Ladies and gentlemen, this guys is a train wreck who cracks under the pressure. Now I am calling Ally Financial Inc.. Do you really think they want to here from me bitching at them when I supposedly owe them the money? The law is the law. John Lewis. You are almost to much. Like a clumsy dorky kid in school who is a dick to all yet a complete loser with no freinds, you make me feel sorry for you. I am sure you were not the dorkiest kid at Buffalo Grove. You certainly act like all the stereo typical people who live in Buffalo Grove. Yeah I lived there also. I know what people you grew up with and it certainly rubbed off on you.

AUTHOR: Reponut - (USA)

You may have had Wells Fargo Auto Finance pick up your legal fees in Illinois and get you a summary judgement against those women your people stalked (and you admitted to this, it's all on Pacer) last year, however I am not suing Ally Financial. I am suing the company who's policies encourage and reward aggressive and "creative" skip tracers to push bend and break the law. You were silent on what your people did to my father. You had your chance. You picked the road you wanted to travel.

Now we are on it. It is useless for you to get on here and click "not helpful" on your six different reports. It will not work. You can't bully me. You can't bully my father as you found out. I had you call my phone just to trap your cellular phone's caller ID. I knew I had to have it when Katherine said you didn't own Silicon Valley Recovery Inc./DBA  Find John Doe. She said you were not the resident agent. She said she never heard the name.

Now you are chasing websites trying to push down the results rather than not creating an army of litigants. Twice in two years you are getting sued??? Dam!!! Discovery will be fun with you. One of my interrogatories will be for Charlize Theron's cell phone number. I bet you lost out on that film. Stick to Repos. I have a great investment for you. Are you ready? Ok here it goes....DO NOT CONVINCE ELDERLY PEOPLE THAT THE POLICE ARE ON A MANHUNT FOR THEIR KID AFTER CANCER SURGERY WHEN THEY HAVE A HEART CONDITION!!!!!!!

It will save you a bundle and it costs nothing to stop your people from engaging in False Light - Invasion of Privacy. You pretended to be 5-0 and called every number and person you could. I bet you called neighbors of mine from back in the day.People I don't know are considered "the public".The same way you did when you were at Chrysler on the last day before you asked your manager to charge off that loan for the woman who was at the hospital after just giving birth. It all comes out in discovery. God help you if you attempt to alter the notes. I have the attention span of an ADD chipmunk (and the intellect), but when I catch sh*t for something you did in October it goes right to you. Your people almost killed my Dad. F*ck you!!!

Ladies and gentleman this guy did not even say sorry. His captive lender did right away. Is that the position you want to be in someday soon, cause it's coming for anyone who deals with this man. Is this who you want to invest with. Turning your money into a liability daily, John Lewis. Maybe the money goes into his other companies. Would you trust him with the books? It's your call.