Complaint Review: StrategyOne

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Hugh — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
StrategyOne
430 N Michigan Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

StrategyOne George Horowitz Kim Sirmans Sent acceptance letter(secret shopper)and check in my name in the amount of $1,336.75 for me to deposit in my account Chicago , Illinois

1.  I was sent a letter informing me that I had an interest in making additional income on a part-time basis,it was sent an acceptance letter to be a secret shopper.I would be working as  a Consumer Service Evaluater.

2.A check for the amount of $1,336.75 was included in this letter ,in my name.

3.I was to deposit this check in my bank account ,keep $305.75 as my salary,transfer $875.00 through western union to Kim Sirmans at the Newark New Jersey office go shopping eith the $80..00 at the store of my choice ,evaluating all stores I came in contact with and send  the report back to Mr.Horowitz through fax at1-267-888-6883. the program sponsored by Bankers Conseco Life Insurance.Co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StrategyOne/Chicago-Illinois-60611/StrategyOne-George-Horowitz-Kim-Sirmans-Sent-acceptance-lettersecret-shopperand-ch-1007682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on StrategyOne