Complaint Review: Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com

• Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Darnstown Maryland
Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com
www.yoursupportdepartment.com Internet U.S.A.

Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com Fraudulently withdrew $99.00 from my checking account, without my knowledge or approval Internet

I was filling out a loan application on a different website and when going through the approval process the starter credit direct webpage came before up. As I filled out the form I realized it was unrelated to my loan application and before I submitted anything I clicked back to read all the terms and conditions. I then I saw that it was a credit card company and it required an upfront $99 application fee, since it was not related to my loan application, I closed out of the website and did not agree to the contract terms. A week later I find out that they deducted $99.00 from my bank account without my consent, I never consented to the card nor their terms & conditions.

I have contacted my bank who gave me their number to call, so far, i have been unsuccessful

Darnstown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strater-Credit-Direct-Yoursupportdepartmentcom/internet/Strater-Credit-Direct-Yoursupportdepartmentcom-Fraudulently-withdrew-9900-from-my-che-457762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com