Complaint Review: Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com

• Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By: michelle — anna Ohio USA
Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com
yoursupportdepartment.com Internet United States of America

Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com yoursupportdepartment.com I was looking up government grants for women and I have no idea what happened. I went to my bank today and they said i have a negative balance so i went home and checked my online bank statement. Internet

I recently went to my bank and found that i had a negative balance. Went back home checked online banking and this starter credit direct place had taken 99.00 out of my account without my permission. I tried to call 818-255-9978 that was on the check and nothing just referred to www.yoursupportdepartment.com I told them I want my money back via email. I was looking up ways to make money and government grants for women. Now I have to deal with this crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strater-Credit-Direct-Yoursupportdepartmentcom/internet/Strater-Credit-Direct-Yoursupportdepartmentcom-yoursupportdepartmentcom-I-was-looking-478870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strater Credit Direct - Yoursupportdepartment.com