Complaint Review: Stratford Career Institure

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: kingcj84 — POtsdam New York
Stratford Career Institure
St Albans, VT, Quebec canada St albans, Select State/Province USA

Stratford Career Institure Stratford Career Institute Class Action In Progress Details Eclosed St albans Vermont

*Consumer Comment: Completed SCI courses

*Author of original report: Suit Adress

I recently discovered my High School Dipoloma from stratford is a 700$ Piece of papaer.... THAT IS ALL!!!! I am working with a lawer who already has a class action suit in progress. If any of you have been screwed by these ripp off artists CONTACT Jeffrey Antonelli at (312) 201-8310 or email: jeffrey@antonelli-law.com HE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS ACTION RIGHT NOW! I am working with him myself on this and he had mentioned starting a national class action suit. The more people we have on board the better!!!!! Here is a link to the actual suit if you don't believe me. (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stratford-Career-Institure/St-albans-Select-StateProvince/Stratford-Career-Institure-Stratford-Career-Institute-Class-Action-In-Progress-Details-Ec-1065515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stratford Career Institure

Completed SCI courses

AUTHOR: AlvinX - ()

Well, I have no idea what the fuss is all about. I have completed two courses with SCI and found the material to be extremely informative and uplifting. As a matter of  fact, using the materials I recieved from the school, I have started a community training program helping young people to become skilled.

I do not charge a fee for this but I accept donations to help pay for the space I use to train these youngsters. I am now doing a third course with them and have no regrets. Many of the young people I trained using the SCI course have now been placed in good jobs.

A diploma is just a piece of paper and cannot be compared with the knowledge you gain from dedicated study. I did not enroll for a piece of paper, but for the knowledge I would gain from the program. I wish people would stop complaining about things and learn to make the best of what they have. Find some useful way to employ your skills to make our society a better place to live.

As my mom always said: "If all life gives you is lemons, make lemonade."

Suit Adress

AUTHOR: kingcj84 - ()

Here is a link to the actual suithttp://www.antonelli-law.com/uploads/Complaint.pdf