Complaint Review: Stratford Career Institute

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: rpa 25 — Hollywood Florida United States of America
Stratford Career Institute
8675 Darnley Rd Town of Mount Royal, Quebec Canada

Stratford Career Institute Company misleads students Town of Mount Royal, Quebec

Stratford career institute told me over the phone that their school is accredited and that any job and or college will accept my diploma.  That was and is one big lie.  I am disabled however lately I have been trying to get a part time job and no job or college will recognize me as a  high school graduate.  I paid for this schooling over 700.00 and now I am learning that if I want my diploma I will have to pay more money.  To me this is fraud and I will not rest until I am able to shut done this school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stratford-Career-Institute/Town-of-Mount-Royal-Quebec-QC-H4T-1X/Stratford-Career-Institute-Company-misleads-students-Town-of-Mount-Royal-Quebec-953302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stratford Career Institute