Complaint Review: Stratford Career Institute

• Reported By: jbrooks87 — Montana United States of America
Stratford Career Institute

Stratford Career Institute COMPLETE SCAM ARTISTS! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Class Action Suit In Progress

Before I even started their high school program, I spoke with their "admission advisor/student services" and was assured/guarenteed that I would be able to use my diploma and transcripts for college acceptance. Now I am finding out that NO colleges at all will accept their diploma. I have 2 stepsons that are in Junior High School, how can I preach to them the importance of school, when my "diploma" isnt worth anything more than the toilet paper in the bathroom. This company should be shut down and out of business permanently! I am now finding time and money to take my state GED in order to gain acceptance into college.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stratford-Career-Institute/internet/Stratford-Career-Institute-COMPLETE-SCAM-ARTISTS-Internet-1025012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stratford Career Institute

Class Action Suit In Progress

AUTHOR: kingcj84 - ()

If any of you were ripped off like I was CONTACT Jeffrey Antonelli at (312) 201-8310 or email: jeffrey@antonelli-law.com HE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS ACTION RIGHT NOW! I am working with him myself on this and he had mentioned starting a national class action suit. The more people we have on board the better!!!!! Here is a link to the actual suit if you don't believe me. http://www.antonelli-law.com/uploads/Complaint.pdf

bullets