Complaint Review: Stratford Career Institute

• Updated: Thu, January 29, 2009

• Reported By:Lawrence Kansas
Stratford Career Institute
swcitraining.com Internet U.S.A.

Stratford Career Institute Something inside of me kept me from signing with Stratford Career Institute! Internet

Something inside of me kept me from signing up with Stratford Career Institute. After reading reports on RipoffReport.com I'm glad I did. I have emailed them twice and called three times about their refund policy, and support. No one could answer my questions and I have not received a email response. I spent alot of time on the internet looking for a Administrative Assistant/Secretary school. Stratford Career Institute offered all the classes I need. (at least their ad shows that) Now I'm back to searching for another school, if anyone knows of one, please let me know. Thank you for the heads up.

Cathy g
Lawrence, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2009 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stratford-Career-Institute/internet/Stratford-Career-Institute-Something-inside-of-me-kept-me-from-signing-with-Stratford-Care-417651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stratford Career Institute