Complaint Review: Stratstone Bury Bell Ln Bury, Lancashire BL9 6DJ

• Updated: Mon, August 12, 2013

• Reported By: obama244 — Manchetser Utah
Stratstone Bury Bell Ln Bury, Lancashire BL9 6DJ
Bell Ln Bury, Manchester United Kingdom

Stratstone Bury Bell Ln Bury, Lancashire BL9 6DJ stratstone bury landrover Bell lane Rip off Merchants Range rover repairs Bury Manchester United Kingdom

Stratstone bury land rover repairs is one the biggest rip off merchants there is . I mean they have no shame in being so deceptive. I took my car in for repairs , was quoted on a diagnostic, we agreed a price then later on when i called in i was told that the engineer had spent more time than neccessary, and that i have to pay more towards the cost. Keep mind nothing was diagnosed as they couldnt i find any faults. I argued and said why should i have to pay more , if it were to cost me more i should have known about it. They took my jaguar stripped it to the bone knowing well it will take more than an hour. I mean its fine if they had told me we will charge you ex amount but if it goes over the  hour .

The worse part

I was asked to authorise for a diagnostic  to be completed???? what isnt that what i paid for?? . oh no wait we forgot to tell you . you also have to pay extra to put the car panels back together.

I mean what is going on here. i know dell boy garages that are more straight than these guys when it come to fees. At least they quote you upfront straight up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stratstone-Bury-Bell-Ln-Bury-Lancashire-BL9-6DJ/Bury-Manchester/Stratstone-Bury-Bell-Ln-Bury-Lancashire-BL9-6DJ-stratstone-bury-landrover-Bell-lane-Rip-1075053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stratstone Bury Bell Ln Bury, Lancashire BL9 6DJ