Complaint Review: Strax Rejuvenation

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Melanie — delray beach Florida
Strax Rejuvenation
899 Meadows Rd Boca Raton, Florida USA

Strax Rejuvenation Boca Raton Little shop of terrors, Halloween came early Boca Raton Florida

I'm writing this report in lieu of a recent visit that I had to Strax rejuvenation in Boca Raton Florida.this is very strange an unsettling experience that I had I wish to share with the general public . As I arrived the woman at the front desk was wearing a shirt that had cut outs over the shoulders. I noticed this and thought it to be a kind of unusual and unprofessional dress. None the less I proceeded to fill out paperwork.

I  had the most horrific experience and would not recommend this place to any person in their right mind.

In the waiting room there were two very loud and outspoken women waiting to be seen. They were discussing complications that had occured to people they knew post surgery. Although I shot them looks of disgust, the women

kept carrying on and on about how the draining of fluids process works after liposuction. [continued below]....

..... I also noted that the magazines in the waiting room were dated for 2012.  The television was set to a soap opera to add to the zoo of a waiting room.

I  begged  the receptionist to please allow me to complete my paperwork away from the noisy obnoxious women. She just apologized and said I could stand outside the office.

After qquickly completing my paperwork I asked to use the restroom. She pointed me down the hall. I was surprised to find a woman had changed her sons diaper and disposed of it in the single toilet bathroom. The whole bathrpom and hallwau leading up to tje bathroom smelled of dirty diaper.

The bathroom is positioned right next to two exam rooms. I was finally taken to my room 20minets after my scheduled appointment. There I observed a trashcan full of paper garments, a cabinet thats bottom was peeling away and held medical supplies, and a biohazard bin mafe out of a cardboard box. I was disgusted and appalled!  Do people really trust these slobs to do surgery on them! ? None the less do reputable physicians work for such a place!?

I dont believe so. Iv had a cleaner and more professional experience at the health department!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strax-Rejuvenation/Boca-Raton-Florida/Strax-Rejuvenation-Boca-Raton-Little-shop-of-terrors-Halloween-came-early-Boca-Raton-Flo-1088639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strax Rejuvenation