Complaint Review: Strax Rejuvenation

• Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: kelly — Oakland Park Florida United States of America
Strax Rejuvenation
4300 N university Dr Suite A-202 Lauderhill, Florida United States of America

Strax Rejuvenation Blackmail based on contract that does not apply to my case Lauderhill, Florida

I paid for a surgical procedure in wich I canceled and was promised a refund. When the refund never came I contacted the company only to be told I will have to wait for 8 weeks. I went to dispute with my bank, but they needed paperwork from the company stating that procedure was canceled. I called the company and it is at that point I was threatened/blackmailed. I was told that if I dispute with my bank they will take 10% of my money. I requested t he paperwork anyway but on this paperwork they wrote that if I do proceed with the dispute with my bank they will take t he 10%. I need help and dont think that companies like this should get away with this. When i made the payment it  was debited out of my account same day. Not one time did anyone mention a 10% at anytime until I called requesting paperwork stating that my surgery was canceled and that i  was due a refund. I am pushed into a corner and it was my bank that told me to seek legal advice.  I have the signed document which states:

I understand and agree that there will be a 10% nonrefundable origination fee in t he case of refunds where the procedure was paid for with third party financing (i.e., any type of credit)

This does not apply to me as I paid debit and my bank has confirmed that form of payment is not considered credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strax-Rejuvenation/Lauderhill-Florida-33309/Strax-Rejuvenation-Blackmail-based-on-contract-that-does-not-apply-to-my-case-Lauderhill-856165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strax Rejuvenation