Complaint Review: Strax Rejuvenation,Boca,Fl

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2011

• Reported By: April Wilson — coconut creek Florida United States of America
Strax Rejuvenation,Boca,Fl
899 Meadows Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33486 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Strax Rejuvenation,Boca,Fl Nightmare surgery/ Boca Raton, Florida

My  name is April and I had breast augmentation at Strax in Boca in April 2010.  I went to strax thinking I would feel more confident after getting enhancement surgery, but its the complete opposite.

Im ambarressed and I dont feel comfortable in my own skin anymore. I just wanted a normal breast augmentation but the doctors at the facility pushed me to get a benelli; an additional procedure which cost me $750.00 extra. It came out horribly and I have huge scars to prove it. I went back to the facility almost a year after the procedure; giving it time to heal and tried to settle this problem. The nurse told me they will probably fix the surgery at no cost to me since it was strax fault, but
when I spoke to the doctor they wanted to charge me. I have had other consultations and opinions  from various plastic surgeons. I strongly feel that I should be refunded for this disaster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strax-RejuvenationBocaFl/Boca-Raton-Florida-33486/Strax-RejuvenationBocaFl-Nightmare-surgery-Boca-Raton-Florida-792389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strax Rejuvenation,Boca,Fl