• Report: #1002001

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Iskoshi1991 — Irmo South Carolina USA
Strayer University
200 Center Point Cir #300, Columbia, SC 29210 Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Strayer University If you want to be bullied or scammed into school! Strayer U is the place to go! Columbia , South Carolina

Strayer University bullied me into going to their school. After not hearing from them for several months they called and had me enrolled in classes the day before they started.  After having a lot of issues with them not calling me back in a timely manner, not quickly answering e-mails dealing with my complaints and finally hearing that my employer would not accept a degree from them I decided to go back to my previous college.  They didn't have my records from my proir college, and here's where the bullying came in.  They didn't wait for my transcripts, they conveniently didn't get my paperwork in the mail and then now are trying to charge me $2000 in fines for withdrawing from school when I have been trying to drop since the second week and nobody told me how or what forms I needed to fill out until it was too late. It was not an error on my part of communicating or doing what I needed to do, but an error on their part for first bullying me into attendance and not waiting on my previous school records. Second, not truly helping with my Financial Aid after I did fill out and send in all the appropriate forms. Third, not helping me in a timely manner to solve these issues and now trying to charge me for something that is completely not my fault.   I ask that anybody else who has had these issues please come forward as well with this scam! Nobody should be bullied into attendance at a school when they haven't made a full decision!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strayer-University/Columbia-South-Carolina-29210/Strayer-University-If-you-want-to-be-bullied-or-scammed-into-school-Strayer-U-is-the-pla-1002001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strayer University