Complaint Review: Strayer University

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2011

• Reported By: Bobby — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
Strayer University

Strayer University Strayer Onoline Strayer lives up to its name and goes astray . . . , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Research

I have had nothing but trouble recently since attending Strayer University. I am 3 classes shy of graduating with an MBA and have been robbed. The teachers are cold, do not respond to emails, and cannot even type in proper English. Many of the teachers are foreign and do not understand American culture or students. My current teacher gave everyone 0s on submitted assignments and then finally corrected it without any apologies after all of the students complained. Financial aid took my entire student loan amount (which is 4x the tuition) for the current term and I was charged for it by Direct Loans. This means that I now owe money that I never received which went into the school's pocket. The school is stating that I was overpaid this year, but this is impossible as I did not even attend classes or receive any student loan the prior quarter. I have double checked the loan amount I am entitled to with Direct Loans and have only received 50% of the amount that I was approved for. These people are foreign crooks that have gone astray. Do not attend this school unless you want to be robbed and cheated as a strayer will always be a strayer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strayer-University/internet/Strayer-University-Strayer-Onoline-Strayer-lives-up-to-its-name-and-goes-astray-I-699758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strayer University

Research

AUTHOR: Ecooper - (USA)

Would really like to speak to you about the problems you are having, If you could get back with us that would be great.

(((Redacted)))