Complaint Review: Strayer University

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: disgruntled — Akron Ohio United States of America
Strayer University

Strayer University Strayer errors cause failure, Internet

I had federal grants for the summer semester. Strayer would not post them to my account. You have to buy a password to get on a site to do your math tests! $80 to take tests for a course you already paid tuition for. I was unable to afford the books and password without my book voucher. I kept being told that Strayer was experiencing , "an I.T. problem".

I did not get my book voucher until after midterm. As soon as I bought $200 worth of books, they dismissed me for attendance. I filed an appeal and no one responds. I have nothing to show for my time and money except a large debt. Their attentiveness ends once they get federal money; federal money the student is in debt for. I'll spend countless hours and energy fighting them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strayer-University/internet/Strayer-University-Strayer-errors-cause-failure-Internet-932515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strayer University