Complaint Review: Stream Energy

• Submitted: Fri, November 23, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 23, 2007

• Reported By:Albany Texas
Stream Energy
streamenergy.net Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Stream Energy Stream Energy throws away CERTIFIED LETTERS without opening them. Dallas Texas

My borther got me into Stream Energy. I was "promised" lower rates for my electricity. I moved out to another city but kept the 1300sf townhome. My first bill was small but the second bill wasd for $189.94. The house was vacant and the only thing on was the microwave clock and refrigerator which wasn't opened and turned on to a higher temeprature. The heating/AC was never turned on. I filed a complaint but never got a response by mail or phone call. Sent a certified letter which was returned signed. Finally got hold of thier legal department and the lady said they never recived the letter. I told them I had a signed receipt. She gave me the number to the office that receives the mail (she would do it herself) which happens to be a contractor. The man I spoke to said when the get certified letters they just throw them away. With the help of my brother we finally got them to let me stop service and I swithced to another company.

Warren
Albany, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2007 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stream-Energy/Dallas-Texas-75219/Stream-Energy-Stream-Energy-throws-away-CERTIFIED-LETTERS-without-opening-them-Dallas-Tex-286213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stream Energy