Complaint Review: Streaming Blu

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — South Pasadena United States of America
Streaming Blu
Redlands, California United States of America

Streaming Blu Sold me a product that's does not work as stated. Redlands , California

Streaming Blu sold me a DVD recorder to us as a demo for my customers. Unit does not work as stated. Spent meny hours with the owner Jeff to resolve the problem. Never got the DVD media server to operate correctly. It has been over 7 months now. Jeff keeps putting me off and claims he will make good on the product. I feel he has been conning me all this time. Another scammer! Don't buy his product! Pure junk!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Streaming-Blu/Redlands-California-/Streaming-Blu-Sold-me-a-product-thats-does-not-work-as-stated-Redlands-California-957627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Streaming Blu