Complaint Review: Streamraycams4087021044ca

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: LisaS — Springfield Illinois United States of America
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Streamraycams4087021044ca Unauthorized bill on my credit card Las Vegas, Nevada

I saw an unauthorized billing on my credit card statement, for Streamray..not knowing what it was, I looked it up online. I was stunned when I found out what type of company this is. They did have a reversal  of charges on the account, but I still called to find out who attempted to use my card.

I spoke with a customer service rep who sounded stoned and then informed me that I would need to get a subpeona for them to turn over the info. He then told me who to contact to get information on how to obtain said subpeona. I stopped him by advising that I work for a police department and know the procedure. He said "Oh" and hung up. He treated this as a joke until that point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Streamraycams4087021044ca/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Streamraycams4087021044ca-Unauthorized-bill-on-my-credit-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1002732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Streamraycams4087021044ca