- Report: #700604
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Street Harmony Enterprises
Street Harmony Enterprises1379 New Jersey Drive Internet United States of America
Street Harmony Enterprises Marlene Cooley Fraud Business on Events, Photoshoots, Videos, Marketing, etc..... , Internet
*Consumer Comment: Dishonesty
*General Comment: Resolved Or Not
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: RESOLVED
*Author of original report: On Behalf of Voltron Production Studios
*Consumer Comment: Statement of Show
*Consumer Comment: ITE Inc. and BSEG's Statement
*Author of original report: FRAUD, SCAM, OR REAL BUSINESS. STREET HARMONY NEEDS TO SHOW PROOF OF REAL BUSINESS IN ATL WITH REAL CLIENTS & REAL PORTFOLIOS OF COMPLETED WORK. VOLTRON DOES HAVE ALL OF HIS PROOF FOR ANYONE NEEDS IT.
*Author of original report: Lawyers and Police Authorities have been notified and being process in court
*General Comment: Antoine Is The Scam-Voltron Productions is The Shady Company
*General Comment: I Disagree
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. Marlene Cooley is running around Atlanta saying that she is signing up the kids and they need to pay a registration fee to register with her company. In this process, she is promising children health care and all types of help and there is nothing being done. There is no telling how many people were affected by this. [continued below]....
3. Stop the Bully Concert. Marlene Cooley told at least 2 artist that were at this event that they needed to pay her for bottles of liquor and never received the bottles and had conflict until the end of the event. There were also artist that signed up $100 to perform and never touched the stage.
4. At the stop the bully concert marlene continued to say to everyone this is my event, my event, my event, but we saw other team members from Voltron Productions, Jboo, Bohagon, Spacecondolive, all working this event and making sure everyone was accommodated while others screamed out how this was there event.
5. Marlene Cooley invited out the photographer that charged for photos at the event. I've been to several events of Voltron Productions and Spacecondolive and always got pictures for free. Voltron Productions has never charged for pics at an event so we are trying to understand why did Street Harmony bring this photographer to charge people for things that other people at the event didn't charge for and we got more pics...
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAMS AROUND NEW JERSEY, ATL, ETC.......... DO YOUR RESEARCH ON PEOPLE RUNNING AROUND ATLANTA SAYING THAT THEY DO SO MUCH IN THE INDUSTRY BUT THEY ARE REALLY TAKING AWAY FROM THE INDUSTRY. THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR WILL MAKE PEOPLE GET REAL ROWDY.
ALL PEOPLE DEALING WITH ANY OF THIS FROM STREET HARMONY, PLEASE SPEAK FORWARD.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Street-Harmony-Enterprises/internet/Street-Harmony-Enterprises-Marlene-Cooley-Fraud-Business-on-Events-Photoshoots-Videos-M-700604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.