Complaint Review: Street Signs USA / Pac Sign Co.

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Waldorf Maryland
Street Signs USA / Pac Sign Co.
383 W State Street Binghamton, New York U.S.A.

Street Signs USA / Pac Sign Co. Paid for items via credit card and never recieved. Stole my money and ran. Binghamton New York

We purchased several signs and posts from this company paying by credit card. Our card was charged but we never received the items we paid for. Always got the run around when contacting the company. I now see this has happened to several other people. This is straight fraud and I hope something legal was done before the shut up shop and ran. As I understand I think they are actually put out of business now. Phone #'s are now disconnected. Please let me know if anyone has any idea on how to collect our money back.

Kristina
Waldorf, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Street-Signs-USA-Pac-Sign-Co/Binghamton-New-York-13901/Street-Signs-USA-Pac-Sign-Co-Paid-for-items-via-credit-card-and-never-recieved-Stole-m-341501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Street Signs USA / Pac Sign Co.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC