Complaint Review: Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: LJ Youngman — Russellville Arkansas
Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes
8285 Bryan Clearwater, Florida USA

Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes national Magazine Exchange Harashment* Repeated Calling* Got to Have that Credit Card Number$$$* ClearWater  Florida

*General Comment: Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes national Magazine Exchange

I have been repetedly harashed and constantly called by this company. I say no thank you and it's as if they're deaf on the other end, they just keep on talking. "We just need to get your credit card number and we can send you this merchandise, and not one but two magazine subscriptions." all you need to do is share that number and the next thing you know your card has been hit for charges you've never heard of. you try to get to the bottom of the problem knowing where the theif is, and your told so-o sorry no speak english. I warn everyone within the sound of my voice. Do not allow these criminals access to your credit cards without first calling the police! Just a buck 29 and the shipping cost and you'll be trying to stop them from gaining access to your financial life, for months to come.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strike-it-Rich-IX-Sweepstakes/Clearwater-Florida/Strike-it-Rich-IX-Sweepstakes-national-Magazine-Exchange-Harashment-Repeated-Calling-Go-1155214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes

#1 General Comment

Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes national Magazine Exchange

AUTHOR: chels - (USA)

i have just had a letter sent to me about entering in a sweepstakes to win the amount of money shown. I called and they said I would get a real diamond watch free for entering plus I get to pick two magazines for just one dollar and twenty nine cents...they kept asking for my card info and I told them no I have been scammed once by someone else and I'm not doing it again. They transfered me over to someone else to set up payment plans by check or money order I said no I don't want the magazines. They were also rude while talking to me trying to obtain my card info...