Complaint Review: Stroll - Pimsleur Approach

2811 Southhampton Rd. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 877-802-8253
  • Web:
  • Category: Language

Stroll - Pimsleur Approach Faulty product - No refund Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Not only did I feel mislead by the trial offer, that was just the beginning.  My account was automatically debited each month, long before the trial period expired.

When I received the set of CD's, it appeared to be "USED", not "NEW".  However, since it was on the  trial offer, I began to listen to the lessons.  I can't really judge how good/bad/effective the lessons are, since this is my only experience with this particular method.  I did start speaking Spanish in 10 days, if "Si" and "No" count.  But, maybe I'm just a "slow learner".

When I got into the CD's a few lessons, there were big gaps in the lessons where nothing could be heard.  I tried the CD's on another device, thinking it must be my player.  However, with the same results.  I called STROLL to report the defective CD's and was told they would neither replace the defective CD's or refund my money.

I was forced to cancel my credit card account in order to stop any further charges.  I wish I had known about this website before I ordered the product.  Had I done so, I would have chosen another way to learn Spanish without the very hard "life's lessons".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach/-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19154/Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach-Faulty-product-No-refund-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-916158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stroll - Pimsleur Approach