Complaint Review: Stroll

1600 JFK Bl, 3rd Fl Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
  • Phone: 866-956-1067
  • Web:
  • Category: Language

Stroll Pimsleur Approach, Pimsleur Technique & Rapid Reading Institute are TM's of Internet Order LLC Spanish Learning CD Scam Philadelphia Pennsylvania

These guys did a popup (don't remember where it came from) and said they'd send a Spanish learning demo CD for $10. I was dumb enough to give them my credit card info and they began sending me disks and deducting $128 a month (each one via two $64 debits about five days apart). I intentionally allowed my card to expire without updating them (in fact, I've had no contact with them of any kind). They sent a couple of threatening letters implying that they were going 2 turn me in to a collections agency if I didn't give them almost $400 more. I filed a report with my state attorney general and chalked it up to experience. I'd jump at the chance 2 participate in a class action against these weasels.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stroll/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach-Pimsleur-Technique-Rapid-Reading-Institute-are-TMs-of-Intern-1070690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stroll