• Report: #1081980

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: SantaFean — Santa Fe New Mexico
Stroll/Pimsleur
1600 JFK Blvd 3rd Floor Philadelphia PA, Pennsylvania USA

Stroll/Pimsleur Stroll-Pimsleur: Internet Order LLC Stroll-Pimsleur Approach-Pimsleur Philadelphia PA Pennsylvania

I spoke with Joe on July 24, 2013 after I received a rude letter stating I owed Pimsleur $256 for three sets of CDs. The first I have with this entire scenario is that I only ordered the introductory CDs, which were free. I never ordered any others, which the company cotinued to send even though I returned them twice and wrote on the box that I wanted them to cease.

Now my problem is I don't have the CDs - I returned the last two unopened "Return to Sender" via the regular mail. Apparently, the company has received set 3 but not set 2. I don't have them, nor did I want them because the CDs didn't work for me at all.

I'm having a hard time understanding why the customer service personnell was so rude when I called to explain (and hasn't responded even once to my email complaint). I'm extremely disappointed with the program, both as a teaching tool and as for its complete lack of customer service. I agree that I should pay for the first set of CDs as I still have those. I don't want them - I'd be more than happy to send those back as well if the company would refund my money. But I was told I couldn't return them and that the company was going to take legal action against me because they couldn't continue to charge my credit card the remaining $256, which we canceled earlier this year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/StrollPimsleur-/Philadelphia-PA-Pennsylvania-19103/StrollPimsleur-Stroll-Pimsleur-Internet-Order-LLC-Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach-Pimsleur-1081980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stroll/Pimsleur