Complaint Review: Structure Cable of Virginia

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: lynne — newport news Virginia United States of America
Structure Cable of Virginia
3973 Deep Rock Road Richmond, Virginia United States of America

Structure Cable of Va Dee Straub Bunny Phillips HARASSMENT AND SERVICE DID NOT WORK FALSE BILLING Richmond, Virginia

Whatever you do do not use structure cable of virginia.  I signed on with them thinking I was getting a good deal. The service is not working has not worked since day 1 and then I paid the first quarter billing then when they billed me for the second quarter tried to say I didnt pay for the first quarter which I did now they trying to say I owe 1058.00 which is not true because I have only had the service two months and that is false billing.  I gave my information to this lady like four different times and she lost the information..I sent paper work to her she lost it.  Then she starts calling my house from 0800 in the morning till 10pm at night lighting up my phone every five minutes if not the cell phone then my home phone which constitutes harrassment.  I recently had to have the fire department come out to the house due to faulty system and then when an actual emergency did happen the monitoring service did not work..I have never been so disgusted with the customer service with this company as I have with them. I was supposed to be billed 24.00 a month..plus tax which would have came to about 29.00 total not 78.00 a month like they are trying to charge..I finally got aggravated and cancelled my service as soon as I cancelled they turned the ball and sent it to a judges office..which is illegal and violating all statues of the consumer protection act..as far as I am concerned I owe them 78.00 for the month of December because in January the system did not work and caused damage to my smoke detectors..if I were a consumer I would not even have this company..as my service provider..at this point all I want is for them to come and pick their sign up and get their crap off my property and cease and desist with their illegal collection activities I am already consulting a lawyer to counter sue for the damages done to my property. This by far has been the worst experience of my life in dealing with a security company and right now I dont have a plan to even get with another one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Structure-Cable-of-Virginia/Richmond-Virginia-23233/Structure-Cable-of-Va-Dee-Straub-Bunny-Phillips-HARASSMENT-AND-SERVICE-DID-NOT-WORK-FALSE-1011199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Structure Cable of Virginia