Complaint Review: Stryke Alarm

• Updated: Sun, June 09, 2013

• Reported By: Brad — Cincinnati Ohio
Stryke Alarm
14143 Denver West Parkway Suite 100 Golden, CO Cincinnati , Ohio USA

Stryke Alarm Stryke Alarm lying about other companies going out of business Cincinnati Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Comments From Stryke Alarm

I have had a security system with Monitronics for over five years. Yesterday I had a knock on my door from a guy wearing a Stryke Alarm shirt. He asked me how long I've had Monitronics for and asked if I knew he'd be coming by. He said Monitronics recently went out of business and that I should have been told that his company was taking over my service and was going to give me a free upgrade.

This was obviously a lie because I had spoken with Monitronics a week earlier. I called them after this Stryke guy left to see if they knew anything about them. They assured me they hadn't gone out of business and that they had never heard of this company.

After I told this liar to get lost, I watched him knock on my neighbor's door. I later spoke with her and asked what this guy told her. She has an alarm with a company called Protection One and was told the same thing that I was.

I don't know if Stryke Alarm is a legit alarm company, but the sales tactics are obviously egregiously dishonest and anybody that has to tell blatant lies to get business should not be in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stryke-Alarm/Cincinnati-Ohio-45231/Stryke-Alarm-Stryke-Alarm-lying-about-other-companies-going-out-of-business-Cincinnati-1057658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stryke Alarm

Comments From Stryke Alarm

AUTHOR: Stryke_Alarm - ()

My name is Tyler Hartman and I am the Customer Loyalty Manager for Stryke Alarm, LLC. On behalf of Stryke Alarm, I would like to respond to this posting. I would like to unequivocally state that the sales tactics described in this posting are neither encouraged, endorsed nor condoned by our organization. I would greatly appreciate it if the individual who posted this report would contact me personally so that I may initiate an investigation in an effort to try to identify the individual who has engaged in this behavior.

My direct email address is as follows:

t.hartman@strykealarm.com

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Very Truly Yours,