Complaint Review: Strykr Tactical Gear

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: A.C. — Manorville New York
Strykr Tactical Gear
Tampa/Orlando, Florida USA

Strykr Tactical Gear They took my money too and never shipped my order Tampa/Orlando Florida

I ordered the Strykr TDU Cargo pants at the end of April and paid via paypal.  I was told that they would arrive in 4-6 weeks. Two weeks later I received an email that due to high volume of orders, it would be delayed beyond the 4-6 weeks. I waited and waited, emailed the company numerous times and called them. Nobody has returned my calls or emails. I was told by paypal that I am out of the 45 days to file a complaint and get a refund.

Now I am out all of the money for the birthday gift I tried to get my husband. It seems this company is doing the same thing to many people.

Please PLEASE do not waste your money or you will end up like the rest of us who spent $100's only to not get our orders or refunds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Strykr-Tactical-Gear/TampaOrlando-Florida/Strykr-Tactical-Gear-They-took-my-money-too-and-never-shipped-my-order-TampaOrlando-Flo-1070949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Strykr Tactical Gear