Complaint Review: Stu Emmert Chevrolet

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 11, 2005

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Stu Emmert Chevrolet
W 2nd Street Liberal, Kansas U.S.A.

Stu Emmert Chevrolet, GMC, Buick ripoff Liberal Kansas

*UPDATE Employee: New Management

I bought a car from these people and traded it off in less than 3 months. The car ended up being a lemon. It had transmission and radiator problems. I spent lots of money fixing this car just so i could trade it in only to lose more money. I contacted the dealership but they would not return my calls or acknowledge me. All I can say to people in this city and the surrounding area is BUYER BEWARE!!! you will be screwed from screw emmert chevrolet!

Priscilla
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2005 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stu-Emmert-Chevrolet/Liberal-Kansas-67901/Stu-Emmert-Chevrolet-GMC-Buick-ripoff-Liberal-Kansas-129601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stu Emmert Chevrolet

New Management

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Stu Emmert Chevy Buick Cadillac had a management change in January 2005. I am the new General Sales Manager.

Our research on Priscilla of Dallas (to the best of our knowledge) indicates her purchase was in the first half of 2002. It is indicated that this concern was posted January 31, 2005.

The new management team would have responded if we had been contacted. We strive to have completely satisfied customers, and to address concerns promptly and professionally. Priscilla's disappointment and frustration are understandable. The new management team would only ask that we not be condemned for prior management's actions.

Thank you.