Complaint Review: Stuare Lee Rebates - Wireless Advocates

• Reported By: Brad Y — Anderson South Carolina United States of America
Stuare Lee Rebates - Wireless Advocates

Stuare Lee Rebates - Wireless Advocates Cell Phone Rebate Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Wireless Advocates Customer Service

*General Comment: Where does this stand today? Did Stuart Lee get back to you?

I too purchased a Blackberry phone at a Wireless Advocates kiosk inside a Costco. I purchased mine on 7-2-09 in Greenville SC. I sent in my rebate well within the 30 day limit. For a while I wondered why my rebate had not been processed so I stopped by the kiosk (#1005) a few months later and asked for some info. The people at the kiosk were nice and took all my info and sent it to their regional manager for "Wireless Advocates" who in turn never had the decency to call a customer back. Matter a fact, I even requested for him to call me on a second occasion a few weeks later, still nothing.

Before the second contact attempt, I went back to the kiosk and got the information for Stuart Lee Rebates. So I went to their website, the first thing that triggered a big red flag that this company is most likely fraud was the fact that Stuart Lee Rebates gives no contact phone number what so ever and that's standard SOP for fraudulent companies everywhere.

Then I checked my rebate online, it stated that I deactivated my data service on my Blackberry therefore I was not getting a refund. Where they got that info I have no idea because I never deactivated any part of my plan, I use it for work and I'd be in deep if I did cut off the data service. Next I sent a email to "Stuart Lee Rebates," thay stated that they would research it and have a answer within 10 days. 10 days have passed, no answer, no check as promised. Nothing but excuses or bull**** from both Wireless Advocates and Stuart Lee Rebates.

My next step will be to notify my state's attorney general and the postal inspectors fraud division since I had to mail in the rebate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuare-Lee-Rebates-Wireless-Advocates/internet/Stuare-Lee-Rebates-Wireless-Advocates-Cell-Phone-Rebate-Internet-521845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuare Lee Rebates - Wireless Advocates

Wireless Advocates Customer Service

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (United States of America)

As a customer service specialist at Wireless Advocates, I'm disturbed to hear of any dissatisfaction with elements of our service.

If our customers are unable to get an appropriate resolution to ANY problem at their local Wireless Advocates kiosk or through our online ordering, I strongly urge them to immediatley contact our customer service team at (206) 428-2400 or by mail at Wireless Advocates Support Headquarters, 2101 4th Avenue, Suite 1250, Seattle, WA, 98121.

I'd like to note that at Wireless Advocates, our teammates of all levels and positions are dedicated to core values that help them to help our customers, and for our customers to view us as experts.  These values include a strong service ethic and integrity.

If we come up short in these categories, please contact us directly in customer service so we can address the situation!

#2 General Comment

Where does this stand today? Did Stuart Lee get back to you?

AUTHOR: Vince - (USA)

If it's still unresolved, you should know that Stuart Lee only processes the rebates on behalf of Wireless Advocates, the firm that operates the kiosks for Costco. If the reason for the refusal is in error, you should go back to the Wireless Advocates DM who should be able to confirm that your data plan remains in place.

This doesn't apply to your situation, but rebates may take 12 weeks, according to the paperwork from my last rebate.

Finally, I loved your joke about no contact number is "standard SOP [sic] for fraudulent companies everywhere." LOL! That would include nearly every software company on the planet! You ever see a number for Yahoo! or Google?

unlike