Complaint Review: Stuart Adams-Human Resources

• Submitted: Tue, May 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 09, 2009

• Reported By:Lone Jack Missouri
Stuart Adams-Human Resources
P O Box 769 Walpole, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 514-623-2285
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Island Oasis Co. Sent me a check for $3,500.00 told me to go to walmart or sears for moneygram then report my findings. I am to keep $300.for myself because "I'm on probation"! and then they proceed to tell me that my success will determine my future with their company. Walpole Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: You can't be serious?

*Consumer Suggestion: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Just today May 5,2009 I received this letter that came in an envelope that was postmarked from Canada. I then opened it and a $3,500 check fell out and a letter explaining what I'm to do. Well, with further research thru this rip off report site I learned that they are NO GOOD. Whats got me is I didn't even know that I was employed by them, the letter proceeds to tell me what to do which is the following:MoneyGram location and send to Rhonda Johnson in Ottawa, ON, Canada. She is supposed to be my relative. Second assignment go to a Wal-mart or Sears and I'm to spend $100.00 while evaluating their customer service. After completion of all assignments i'm to fill out the form that was sent with the check and letter. Oh, by the way this letter is signed by, Stuard Adams-Human Resources. With this "company" I am told this job will take 3 hours and I'm getting paid $100.00 per hour!

Phyllis
Lone Jack, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2009 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Adams-Human-Resources/Walpole-Massachusetts-02081/Island-Oasis-Co-Sent-me-a-check-for-350000-told-me-to-go-to-walmart-or-sears-for-money-449039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Adams-Human Resources

You can't be serious?

AUTHOR: Johnelinden - (U.S.A.)

sorry phyllis i think you need to read your report over again........ this might help you realize how ridiculous of a scam this is....... i can't believe you called what they want you to do an "assignment"!!!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

i hope you are an elderly person because anyone with half a brain would know this was all a scam.