Complaint Review: Stuart Allan & Associates

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Stuart Allan & Associates
5447 E. Fifth St, Suite 110 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

I too have been victimized by Stuart Allan and Associates. It started in December 2008 when I received a letter from them stating I owed creditors $140. It did not state to whom or why, just that I owed it. I sent a letter disputing it and asking for proof and never heard back within 30 days as required by law. I then started getting phone calls and they refused to tell me who they were with, what it was about, etc until I fully identified myself. I informed them verbally that I could not receive calls at that number since it was used for work. By law, they just have to be informed verbally about not calling a work number and it must cease immediately. Shortly thereafter I received another letter stating that I owed the National Bank of Arizona $140. Again it was disputed in writing and I also put in writing to never call the work number again. Last night, January 24th, I received another call from these clowns from an area code from the LA area.

I will be sending them another letter tomorrow via certified mail to Stuart Allan telling to basically drop dead as well as one to the bank and I have started a complaint with the FTC. These guys think they are above the law but they have messed with the wrong guy here. I will not drop this matter until something is done about it.

Kevin s
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Allan-Associates/Tucson-Arizona-85711/STUART-ALLAN-ASSOCIATES-HARASSMENT-Tucson-Arizona-415903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Allan & Associates