Complaint Review: Stuart Allen & Associates

• Submitted: Mon, October 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 20, 2008

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Stuart Allen & Associates
5447 E. 5th Street, Ste 110 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Stuart Allen & Associates Harassing phone calss Tucson Arizona

I have received numerous phone calls from Stuart Allen & Associates collection department asking for my sister. I have explained to them at least four times that my sister does not live with me and have in fact told them she lives in California. My sister has called them and given them her phone number, yet they continue to call me looking for her. I do not owe them any money and would never get involved in any of their get rich quick rip offs. Nor have I co-signed for my sister and her husband to be involved in their scheme. They say they're just doing their job, but if they were they would be calling her, not me. They say what they are doing is legal - but I have a private number that is registered with the National Do Not Call program. I can understand them calling prior to being told my sister does not live in the state, but once she called them an gave them the correct number, I think their right to call me has expired.

Kal
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Allen-Associates/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Stuart-Allen-Associates-Harassing-phone-calss-Tucson-Arizona-382970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Allen & Associates