Complaint Review: Stuart Allen & Associates

• Submitted: Mon, December 04, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 04, 2006

• Reported By:Bolivar Missouri
Stuart Allen & Associates
5447 E. 5th Street Ste 110, Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Stuart Allen & Associates Unfair credit reporting w/lack of complete documentation. Tucson Arizona

A negative report was made to my credit by Stuart Allen & Associates due to a debt supposedly owed to National Care Marketing. When I ask Stuart Allen & Assoc. for proper and thorough documentation of this debt, I was sent a summarized statement.

I provided them with documentation that proved that the debt was far less than their documentation and offered to settle this dispute for this amount. Nobody ever called me back. I tried 2-3 more times to settle this situation over the last couple of years, but they refuse to return my calls.

This last week, while trying to complete the paperwork on refinancing my house I was informed that this matter was reported on my credit and that due to this I would not qualify for the refinancing loan on my house.

I am just amazed that a company (like Stuart Allen & Assoc.) can contact a credit reporting agency without thorough documentation and devastate a persons credit.
Seems to me that their being allowed to play God in a sense.
There needs to be some sort of recourse, but unfortunately the average joe (like me)has no idea what to do. Help!!!

Bolivar, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2006 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Allen-Associates/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Stuart-Allen-Associates-Unfair-credit-reporting-wlack-of-complete-documentation-Tucson-223735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Allen & Associates