• Report: #619515

• Reported By: Rakia — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Stuart Allen and Associates
5447 E. 5th Street, Ste 110 Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Stuart Allen and Associates Rip Off Debt Collection Tucson, Arizona

I had a car accident and at that time I didn't have an insurance to cover the car that I hit. The other person's insurance company (Afni) contacted me and we came to an agreement that I pay $130 a month to pay off my balance. I went on Military leave and I had to set up my payments automatically through my bank when I came back on A vacation I found out that Afni has submitted my debt to Stuart Allen and associates because they didn't get their monthly payments for two months and it was something has to do with my bill pay set up which I was not familiar with at the beginning. I contacted Stuart Allen and Associates and we set up an automatic payments of $130 a month. I finished my Military tour and decided that I want to pay off my balance, I talked to one of their representatives and he informed me that my balance was $1364.25 so I wrote them an automatic check to be processed on June 30 of 2010. When I checked my bank account I saw that they processed the check but still charged me $130 monthly payment. I was trying to talk to one of them and they kept putting me on hold or transfer me to a voicemail, finally I talked to one of them and she was really rude and she said that when the representative gave me my balance it didn't include June payment. I asked her how come I never receive any statements showing my monthly payments and my balance and I need a letter proves that my balance is 0 now. She told me they never send statements and that after 30 days I should receive a letter closing my account.
I feel that I was ripped off, how do I know that I wasn't paying extra, how do I know how much I paid and what left? This company needs to be shut off because they are ripping off people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2010 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Allen-and-Associates/Tucson-Arizona-/Stuart-Allen-and-Associates-Rip-Off-Debt-Collection-Tucson-Arizona-619515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Allen and Associates