surrender

• Updated: Wed, May 11, 2011

• Reported By: Orlandofl — orlando Florida United States of America
Stuart Allen and Associates
5447 E 5th St # 110 Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Stuart Allen and Associates Rip Off Debt Collection threatened for driver's license suspension Tucson, Arizona

I was threatened by this company telling me that my driver's license aswell as my mothers' would be suspended if we didn't pay for the amount they told me which was $5000. I never received any letter or proof of the "damages" they said i caused, just a call from a lady acussing me of being at fault and that i should pay the amount i was told or our license would be suspended. My lawyer contact them to work on a payment plan, but they refused. They said we have to pay the whole amount. I went to the DMB in my area and was told that they had no right to revoke my license and recomended me to change my bank account so that they don't take any money.

I beleive this company should be look at deeper and should be stop soon before other's become a victim of the extortion this company causes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-Allen-and-Associates/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Stuart-Allen-and-Associates-Rip-Off-Debt-Collection-threatened-for-drivers-license-suspen-728077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart Allen and Associates