Complaint Review: Stuart D. Joseph, PPO Multiplan National Congress Of Employers, Health And Life Direct,

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Hampton Bays New York
www.locateproviders.com Melville, New York U.S.A.

Stuart D. Joseph, PPO Multiplan National Congress Of Employers, Health And Life Direct, The National Congress of Employers, BIG INSURANCE SCAM Melville New York

*Author of original report: Stuart D. Joseph from Health And Life Direct

My current employer does not offer insurance; therefore I started looking for my own. After several months of serious research online I received a call from an agent, Joseph Stuart, who sounded like he knew exactly what he was selling and made me feel comfortable to sign-up for a plan.
During my first month of coverage I had to see a doctor and also received a prescription. When I picked up the medicine I was told that "The agency denied paying". I call the agent and he said "oh they are so wrong and did not look at your card correctly, go back and get a refund..." so I did and when I came to the pharmacy after speaking to the manager he said that the insurance lied to me.
With that being said I started a deep search into who really was The National Congress of Employers, PPO Multiplan, Health and Life Direct and I have found that they are charging the same price to every member $245 to $345 and that they declined all of the other members claims (Visits, stays at hospitals, drug prescription etc...)
I AM GOING AFTER THIS COMPANY TO PREVENT THAT OTHER INDIVIDUALS LIKE MY SELF THAT ARE IN NEED OF COVERAGE SUFFER THIS KIND OF SITUATION. IT MAKES ME SICK TO SEE THAT AFTER ALL THAT THIS COUNTRY IS GOING THROUGH COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE DEDICATE THEIR TIME TO EMPTY THE POCKETS OF NEEDED CITIZENS.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PART OF THIS OR SUSPECT YOU ARE PLEASE SPEAK UP, INFORM YOUR SELF, FIND OUT WHO THEY ARE AND LOOK INTO WHO YOU ARE GIVING YOUR MONEY TO.

Ksa
Hampton Bays, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Stuart-D-Joseph-PPO-Multiplan-National-Congress-Of-Employers-Health-And-Life-Direct/Melville-New-York-11747/Stuart-D-Joseph-PPO-Multiplan-National-Congress-Of-Employers-Health-And-Life-Direct-Th-382110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Stuart D. Joseph, PPO Multiplan National Congress Of Employers, Health And Life Direct,

Stuart D. Joseph from Health And Life Direct

AUTHOR: GAR - (U.S.A.)

I had some issues with my health insurance company. I was very upset at the time that these issues took place and spoke to my agent asking to please take care of my request of cancelling once and for all my health plan.

He did so and even though some of the issues were not his fault he was able to help clear things out by taking care of my request.

I hope to not have any problems going forward in the other hand I am thankful with the agent, Stuart Joseph, for his prompt attention to the matter.